Saturday, April 28, 2007

SO SORRY


Hello everyone!! I am soooo sorry I haven't posted lately!! I have been so busy at Power Elite and my other activities that I haven't had a lot of time!

Well probably the most exciting thing that has happened is that our Power Elite choreogropher, Jeremy, came to teach us our routine. Jeremy is a super awesome guy from Louisville, KY! He has super sharp moves that make everyone else on the floor look like pre-schoolers! I have been working really hard and lets just say I am really tired! LOL

We also had a social studies debate a while back that my side won!! That was also exciting. I made a super awesome comment at the end that I was very proud of!

I also made Northside Middle School's eigth grade cheerleading squad!! GO SPARTANS!! Macy got hurt before the tryout but she still made the team!! A lot of my friends from sixth grade made the seventh grade team for next season. So, that's cool.

I am also the official Tuba in my school band and my director says I have done an excellent job of adapting!

Big love and hugs!!

Caiti
@-->>----->>-------------

No comments: