Cheer day '07 here we come!!
I am soo pumped for Cheer Day this coming Saturday!! Our routine is great and our coach is even greater!! I think this cheer day will be even better than last year!
As for my past school, Rockcreek, I am rooting for them to pick up the Spirit Trophy again this year. Rockcreek has won the spirit award 4 years running. Go Bulldogs!!! Yeah! ; D
Overall I am so excited! As for you guys who aren't thrilled about cheerleading and think it's a waist of time, I invite you to come and watch! It's this Saturday starting at 2 o'clock... see you there!!
Big love and hugs
CHEERS!!!
Caiti
@-->>--->---->>-------------
I am soo pumped for Cheer Day this coming Saturday!! Our routine is great and our coach is even greater!! I think this cheer day will be even better than last year!
As for my past school, Rockcreek, I am rooting for them to pick up the Spirit Trophy again this year. Rockcreek has won the spirit award 4 years running. Go Bulldogs!!! Yeah! ; D
Overall I am so excited! As for you guys who aren't thrilled about cheerleading and think it's a waist of time, I invite you to come and watch! It's this Saturday starting at 2 o'clock... see you there!!
Big love and hugs
CHEERS!!!
Caiti
@-->>--->---->>-------------




























No comments:
Post a Comment