Wednesday, February 28, 2007

NMS Cheerleading Awards Banquet!!


WOW!! This years school cheerleading season was a complete blast! I have so memories that I will keep forever! The pow-wows,the tears, The laughs, the camps, and the smiles... I loved it all. I have been an NMS Cheerleader for 9 months now and there has never been a dull moment!

At the Awards Banquet There were so many awards given out! There was a "Best Tumbler" award, a "Best Jumps" award, And so many others. The school however, gives out 2 awards to 2 cheerleaders. Those awards are the "School Spirit " award and the "Leadership and Dedication" award. the recipiants of these awards are chosen by the teachers , athletic coaches, and principal at Northside.

My Friend Caniece Won the "Shool Spirit" award and I won the "Leadership and Dedication" award!! I was so excited! We each got a wall plaque with our names on it. It was an awesome night!


Big love and hugs


CHEERS!!


Caiti


@-->>--->>>>-----------

No comments: