Monday, December 31, 2007

Pigeon Forge Trip!


Wow, I never knew I could have so much fun with a bunch of kids that I had never met before!

Thats what I did this weekend!! I went on a youth trip with Preston's church youth group. We got to see Toby Mac, Chris Tomlin and a buch of other great bands.

We woke up in the mornings,ate our breakfast and then went to morning session. After this, we had free time. So, what do a bunch of teenagers do in their free time? Eat, play sports, and spend money. hahaha. In our down time, thats what we did. There were some pretty cool restaurants and shops in the area, and the Smokey Mountains were always in view. It was beautiful.

One day, it was rainy, but that didn't stop the guys from playing a game of football in the lot by the hotel.

The whole trip was so much fun!

Big love and hugs,
Caiti
@-->>>----->>------------------

No comments: