I am so sorry!
I haven't posted in forever! I will definately try to keep you guys updated more, especially with my competition schedule!
Tonight, I went with my family and my boyfriend Preston and his family to dinner and a movie. The food was quite tasty if I say so myself, and the movie, Alvin and the Chipmunks, was pretty funny!
I was supposed to have a cheerleading competition today but it was snowed out... hahahah so much for that... I really wanted to go.
Big love and hugs,
Caiti
@-->>---->-->>>--------------------
I haven't posted in forever! I will definately try to keep you guys updated more, especially with my competition schedule!
Tonight, I went with my family and my boyfriend Preston and his family to dinner and a movie. The food was quite tasty if I say so myself, and the movie, Alvin and the Chipmunks, was pretty funny!
I was supposed to have a cheerleading competition today but it was snowed out... hahahah so much for that... I really wanted to go.
Big love and hugs,
Caiti
@-->>---->-->>>--------------------





























No comments:
Post a Comment